Little Giant Ladder offers two different types of work planks, including fixed length and telescoping versions.
The Little Giant® Plank™ accessory turns your multi-position ladder into a two-person trestle-and-plank scaffolding system when you attach Trestle Brackets™* to your ladder. The Plank’s hooks secure to the ladder rungs of the inner and outer section of your ladder to give you a comfortable, solid platform to stand on while you paint, hang drywall or install light fixtures. With the Plank, you can replace expensive and labor-intensive scaffolding systems in a fraction of the time.
The Plank is available in 6′, 8′, and 10′ lengths and is certified as a two-person ladder with a load capacity of 500 lbs. Made from lightweight aluminum material. Fixed planks are light enough to transport and durable enough to support you while you work.
- Convert your multi-position ladder into scaffolding with the Plank and Trestle Brackets*.
- The two-person Plank is rated to hold 500 lbs.
- Made of strong, lightweight aluminum.
- Slip-resistant, wide-tread platform allows you to work safely.
- Compatible with any Little Giant® multi-position ladder.
- Patented rung locks fasten to ladder rungs for safety and security.
- Recommended maximum plank height is 3 feet.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Telescoping 9,13 and 15ft. models
- Turns a Little Giant multi-use ladder into scaffolding
- 1-year warranty