When you’re working on a project that doesn’t quite need a stepladder, you need a simple, easy-to-use stepstool. The Safety Step is a lightweight, aluminum stepstool. It is available in 2, 3 and 4-step models. It is a Type IA stepladder, rated for 300 lbs. and meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
NON-SLIP STAIRCASE STEPS
The Safety Step is designed for comfort. When ascending and descending the ladder, the staircase design helps you feel as if you are walking up and down a set of stairs. The non-slip steps prevent you from losing your balance. The staircase steps are perfect for when you need a temporary staircase like while framing a house or while welding stairs.
The wide, rubberized feet help you work over grates or other surfaces where smaller ladder feet could slide.
The Safety Step is rated to hold 300 lbs. and meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards. For smaller tasks that still need a strong ladder, the Safety Step is the ladder for you.
- Open and close it with one hand
- Tough compact construction for industrial use
- Folding safety bar with integrated tool tray (on 3 & 4 steps only)
- Tip & Glide wheels for easy movement around site
- Save space and store in only 127mm of space
- Large 360mm deep ‘platform’ style treads
- Lifetime warranty
- 300 Lbs Rated