Adjustable Safety Cages
The Little Giant Aerial Safety Cage Ladder meets industry regulations that require ladders users working above a certain height to tie off to a suitable anchor point before they can work with both hands. In some circumstances, these standards are often difficult or even impossible to keep, and often result in operators working in unsafe positions. We engineered the Little Giant Cage adjustable enclosed platform to be a versatile, safe alternative to tying off.
The Little Giant aerial safety cage ladder is constructed of non-conductive, high-strength fiberglass-resin composite. The Cage is fully adjustable in one-foot increments, allowing the operator to adjust the platform height to the job at hand. Each side adjusts independently, so operators can also use the Cage over uneven surfaces or stairs, where a mechanical lift or ordinary stepladder could never go. The Little Giant aerial safety cage ladder protects operators in a fully enclosed working platform, allowing them to work safely and quickly with two hands while complying with industry regulations. Time- and energy-saving Tip & Glide™ Wheels make it quick and easy to move from job to job.
Little Giant Cage Ladder Features:
- Eliminates the need to tie off—complies with industry rules on 3 points of contact.
- Easily adjusts to multiple heights; adapts to almost any job.
- Adjusts to work safely on uneven surfaces and stairs.
- Portable and light enough to work on weight-limited stages and upper floors.
- Constructed of non-conductive fiberglass siderails.
- Patents pending
- OSHA and ANSI certified
- Models 5-9 & 8-14 come with Outriggers, which can be deployed for extra stability and safety.
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.