Freiheit Folding Frame Towers
- Scaffolding width: 0.75 m & 1.35 m; scaffolding length: 1.80 m
- Working heights can be extended from 3.20 m to a maximum of 14.35 m with standard parts.
- Scaffold tower with folding base section for easy handling and transport. Overlapping bracing is used for additional safety and stability
- All round, welded anti-slip rungs and permanently integrated safety pins also make the frame very robust and 100% reliable
- 200 kg/m² loading capacity, i.e. depending on platform length, from 486 kg to max. 810 kg
- Standard castors: height-adjustable 200 mm swivel castors up to 30 cm adjustment. Castors can be replaced as required with smaller, more inexpensive castors up to a certain scaffolding height.
- Can easily be extended to the desired height with extension packs.
- Confirms to EN 1004
- Platform Size – 0.75 x 1.80 m
- Frame – Folding Frame Base Unit
- Capacity – 200kg / sq m
- Number of rungs – 5 Rung Frame
- Rung Distance – 280 mm
- Platform – Antiskid Birchwood with Aluminium Frame
- Frame Connection – Has locking pin for accidental removal of frame
- Wheels: Fixed Or Adjustable With Dual Brake for easy Locking & Disengaging ( Wheels Adjustment up to 30 cm )
SIMPLE PACKAGES MAKES IT EASY BUILD HIGHER
You can easily extend your scaffolding by adding extension packs if you decide that you want to build higher in the future. Just remember to also buy bigger stabilisers and chassis beam module if you are going to work at above 10 meters outdoors and 14 m indoors
There are no reviews yet.