Freiheit Ladder Frame Towers (Single Width / Double Width Towers)
- Scaffolding width: 1.45 m; scaffolding length: 1.80 m & 2.50 m
- Working heights can be extended from 3.70 m to a maximum of 14.35 m with standard parts.
- Freiheit Scaffold Towers have been re-designed and re-engineered and is at the top of the range for quality and safety access scaffolding. This mobile scaffold tower is easy to assemble and lightweight, but also strong and impact resistant.
- All round, welded anti-slip rungs and permanently integrated safety pins also make the frame very robust and 100% reliable
- 200 kg/m² loading capacity, i.e. depending on platform length, from 486 kg to max. 810 kg
- Standard castors: height-adjustable 200 mm swivel castors up to 30 cm adjustment. Castors can be replaced as required with smaller, more inexpensive castors up to a certain scaffolding height.
- The max. platform heights are limited to 10 m outdoors and 14 m in fully enclosed spaces.
- Confirms to EN 1004
- Platform Size: 1.45 x 1.80 m
- Capacity – 200kg / sq m
- Rung Distance – 450 mm
- Number of rungs in a ladder – 7 Rung ladder ( 2 mt frame )
- Ladder Rung Distance – 310 mm
- Platform – Anti skid Birch wood with Aluminium Frame
- Frame Connection – Has locking pin for accidental removal of frame
- Wheels: Height Adjustable With Dual Brake for easy Locking & Disengaging ( Wheels Adjustment up to 30 cm )
SIMPLE PACKAGES MAKES IT EASY BUILD HIGHER
You can easily extend your scaffolding by adding extension packs if you decide that you want to build higher in the future. Just remember to also buy bigger stabilisers and chassis beam module if you are going to work at above 10 meters outdoors and 14 m indoors
There are no reviews yet.