FIND YOUR LADDER
We’ve simplified ladder selection. Choose from the qualities that matter most to you.
- Engineered specifically for insurance and real estate professionals, so that you can enjoy unmatched stability and safety with the wide-flared base while easily accessing narrow attics and roofs with the adjustable straight side .
- Constructed of with non-conductive fiberglass siderails
- The Conquest also features an easy-access carrying handle that allows you to painlessly bring this essential tool from job to job.
- Capable of dozens of configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree.
- The Little Giant Conquest exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standard and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
Maximum reach of 14 feet 4 inches in extension ladder position (assuming a 5 ft 6 inch person with a vertical 12 inch reach)
Convert from A-frame to extension, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank scaffolding with ease while the ladder’s rapid lock® adjusters make transitioning from position to position fast and convenient
Made from lightweight aluminum, the Multi weighs 26 lbs., making it easy to transport
Where other ladders fall short, the SkyScraper from Little Giant goes above and beyond. The SkyScraper is indeed the world's tallest a-frame ladder with a maximum height of 21-feet, making ceiling-height work simple and safe. The SkyScraper is perfect for churches, auditoriums, gymnasiums and other industrial applications.
- 300-lb. weight rating
- Tallest A-frame ladder
- Currently Available in M 21 model
- 5-year limited warranty