In the 1970’s, Hal and Brigitte Wing met a German painter who had an interesting idea and a primitive prototype of a new kind of ladder. With that painter’s blessing, Hal enhanced the ladder and started what is now known as Little Giant Ladder Systems®. After Little Giant’s conception, the brand became a household name and staple in our local community of Utah, USA, with it continuing to steadily grow across the country. Over the years, we have partnered with incredible retailers and vendors to make our elite ladders more accessible to you.
SAFETY ABOVE ALL ELSE
You have a robust variety of Little Giant® ladders to choose from. Why? Because we believe you deserve to have a climbing solution that is best suited to the job at hand. Get the most out of your ladder by having the specs you need and want.
GET STUFF DONE
We craft new products geared toward making safer ladders that help solve real problems. Little Giant’s clientele ranges from professional and corporate usage to DIY, with unique features that make it easier for each person to get stuff done. So, whether you are an electrician, construction worker, window washer, painter, firefighter, military personnel or weekend warrior, we have something for you.
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT
The increased awareness and prioritization of ladder safety is making Little Giant the go-to company for safe climbing solutions. As we continue our research, engineering and developing the best designs and materials, you will see a robust variety of new products and training, and we can’t wait to share that with you!
- Engineered specifically for insurance and real estate professionals, so that you can enjoy unmatched stability and safety with the wide-flared base while easily accessing narrow attics and roofs with the adjustable straight side .
- Constructed of with non-conductive fiberglass siderails
- The Conquest also features an easy-access carrying handle that allows you to painlessly bring this essential tool from job to job.
- Capable of dozens of configurations, including A-frame, extension, and 90-degree.
- The Little Giant Conquest exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standard and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
Maximum reach of 14 feet 4 inches in extension ladder position (assuming a 5 ft 6 inch person with a vertical 12 inch reach)
Convert from A-frame to extension, 90-degree or trestle-and-plank scaffolding with ease while the ladder’s rapid lock® adjusters make transitioning from position to position fast and convenient
Made from lightweight aluminum, the Multi weighs 26 lbs., making it easy to transport
Where other ladders fall short, the SkyScraper from Little Giant goes above and beyond. The SkyScraper is indeed the world's tallest a-frame ladder with a maximum height of 21-feet, making ceiling-height work simple and safe. The SkyScraper is perfect for churches, auditoriums, gymnasiums and other industrial applications.
- 300-lb. weight rating
- Tallest A-frame ladder
- Currently Available in M 21 model
- 5-year limited warranty